Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I don't Know

I always wonder how, the people who make the movies about war, they make the scene of a big explosion without actually making the big explosion? I also wonder how they know that the way they look at the war is the right one and why they decide to choose that they will pick that side?
I also wonder why they pick the people they pick to do the movie or be the main character? Of wars I know nothing. Wars have never being any interest to me. I watched movies that are related to wars and have information about wars and they are name after some war but the thing is that I will only see if for the action in the movie and for the historical context. So all I know about the war we are talking about is the parts that I remember from the film and that is kind of all of the knowledge that i have of this. I am not such a history fan so I do not pay attention to the day of wars and reasons they happen and I do not know the name of wars that happen. I would say that there are only 3 wars which I remember which are the US Civil War and Both World Wars. So this part of the class. When people say Vietnam war the only thing that comes to my mind is that it was a war and that is what I know about this issue.

No comments: