Monday, November 12, 2007

11/10

Hope the library visit was instructive. Those of you who haven't sent me a topic and bibliography need to do so immediately. Email is fine--we need to get this set because the final three part project will be due on the Monday before break, and going on without a topic is more or less pointless.


For Wednesday, do the first five paragraphs of the outline of your imaginary essay and bring it to class. Also, post it here (I understand there may be some formatting problems) so we can look at it during class. Follow the Essay #3 instructions for the format of this part of the project. Five paragraphs will not finish your outline, but it will give us a start and something to work with in class.


Last but not least, you should receive your graded second essay tonight via email (11/10). If you have any problem opening it, be sure to let me know on Tuesday so that I can print it for you for Wednesdays class. If you don't receive the essay at all, also let me know.


I suspect some of you will want to revise your paper for a better grade, and I'd be very glad to have them (for some of you it's more or less required for passage in the course). To prevent backlog, however, I will not take any new drafts of essay 1 or essay 2 after Monday, December 3rd. This means you should be working on these over Thanksgiving break.

No comments: