Sunday, November 4, 2007

20 ways to say I'm Italian-American

1. I am family centered.
2. I am Roman Catholic.
3. I have at least one picture or statue of Jesus in my house.
4. I eat Sunday dinner at 2pm.
5. I know how to make the best sauce and meatballs.
6. I have at least one mechanic, plumber, electrician, accountant, travel agent or lawyer in my family.
7. I have at least 5 cousins who were named after my grandfather that live on my block.
8. I lived in a small house but still had two kitchens.
9. I know how to make a meal for 28 people.
10. My mother has plastic covered furniture.
11. I’ve been to the Vatican at least once.
12. My family fights over if its “sauce” or “gravy”.
13. I’ll have 25 people in my wedding party.
14. I respect those who respect me.
15. I Respect my elders.
16. I take great pride in my nationality.
17. I have family in Italy.
18. I am artistic.
19. I am a lover.
20. I Know how to have a good time at a party.

No comments: